It is currently 3:30 in the morning. I have been awake most of the night dealing with cold sweats. I finally realized, I am coming off the prednisone!! That is one serious medicine and according to my brother(who is a pharmacist) they have me on a pretty high dose! I have to take it for 5 days with every chemo round. Monday/yesterday was the first day I didn't take it, so tonight/now my body is beginning the process of flushing that out of my system....which includes night sweats and peeing every half hour.....I am definitely not a fan of this medicine!!!
According to Dr. Beck this medicine can make me angry or emotional....I am going with emotional. I've cried everyday since Ryan left....now maybe that the medicine is done, so will the tears be:)!!
Natalie,
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome. You are so amazingly strong. I read your blog every few days to see how you are doing and even on your bad days you still keep going. Because that is who you are you wont give up...it's not in you to do so. It is very inspiring to hear your words. Thank you for taking the time to blog about your ups and downs. I pray for you and Ryan, and I wish I could give you some of my strength to push through! But I don't think you need it, you've got this!!!!