I really want to say, THANK YOU, to all of you. I have had so many hugs, emails, texts, post comments, bread dropped off, little packages left on my doorstep...I wish I could personally thank each of you and let you know what a HUGE strength and comfort that is to me. I am always so touched by everyone's care and concern for me and my family. You will never know how much each of those gestures mean to me and give me the strength and attitude that I can do this. So....thank you to all!!
It has made me stop and think about how often everyone could use a hug and a note of appreciation. How many people are out there, who don't have such a public forum as I do, but still need the help? Who are hurting in their own ways, but no one knows about it?? I promise that I will do better of being aware of people and how important the "Random Acts of Kindness" really are. I truly believe that God works through the everyday person to make sure that we know HE loves and cares about each of us!
Thank you again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment