Drew and Nathan didn't want to leave me this morning, they didn't like seeing me cry. Skyler said the morning prayer today and asked Heavenly Father to bless me with the strength to get through today and to know that this would be temporary. I love the faith of little kids. Ryan came home from work to spend the day with me and I'm so grateful that he did. It was nice to have all 4 kids at school today, so they didn't have to see me be upset so much.
I went to the doctor for my weekly coumadin check....great news....I lost 8 pounds since last Wednesday...and I didn't do anything different:)!!
Ryan and I then headed over to my sister in laws to have her cut my hair. It is amazing how everytime I touch my hair, gobs of hair just fall out. As Ashley combed my hair...it just keeps coming. Brooke and Jamie showed up at Ashley's to support me..so grateful for everyone who has called, sent texts, facebook messages...to help me through today...I love you all:)
The best part, is I actually like my hair cut short. Much better than I thought it would be. Too bad it will only look like this for 2 more days:(
Inside and out, with or without hair, you are beautiful!! I hope you are having a better day today! Love ya!
ReplyDelete