Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Funny Little Side Note

This little story keeps making me giggle, so I had to write it down:)

Ryan calls me and says, I just read your post about the Bone Marrow Biopsy, why didn't you put the picture up?

WHAT on EARTH is he talking about.....what picture?!?

He says..."Yea, when you came out of the surgery you said...'huh, get my phone and take a picture of me. I want to blog about this'.

I said, "You are lying, I absolutely did not say that to you...I was completely asleep."

He replies:"Why would I make that up?"

I looked on my phone and SURE ENOUGH, there was a picture. Totally makes me laugh every time I think about it...I AM CRAZY and this just proves it.

So here you go, here is the picture Ryan SAYS I made him take....

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm really excited that you are blogging about all of this and I think you will love having it to look back on and remember what you have over come!
    Thanks for letting us come and talk with you today. I have really been wanting to talk to you since I heard the news but wanted to give you time and space rather than overwhelming you even more. But I had to let you know in some way that I have been thinking of you and I am here for you.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete