I am still bleeding!! Are you kidding me?? Last night, I'm getting ready for bed. I take my big sweatshirt off (ok, Ryan's sweatshirt) and I am covered in blood. All down my shirt, my bra, my garments. Wouldn't you think I would have noticed my clothes were a little damp?!? I could tell my bandage was done, but I had no idea!
I'm am so frustrated! I realize that being on blood thinners is causing this, but seriously?!? 14 days! I was switched to a once a day shot instead of two, so thank you for that. I called the doctor this morning and asked her if she would stitch the incision all the way shut, but she said NO. It won't stop the bleeding, only trap it inside and cause more problems. So what do I do? Ryan is saying that I have to put a sling on it so I will stop using the arm....crap....so if you see me sporting a new accessory, that is the story behind it:)
Love you!
ReplyDeleteI say do whatever it takes to get that arm better!
ReplyDelete