When I was diagnosed with cancer..that changed that. Her family all wanted to come and see our family to help support us. Our kids have such a great time together I knew that my children would be so excited and it would take their mind off of cancer.
They got here on Saturday and we get to have them for two weeks!!!! YEA. Here is a shot of the cousins.
Last night while playing together and jumping off the swings...my little Nathan broke his arm...this is the first time any of my kids have had a serious injury. Seriously thought I was going to throw up when I looked at his arm..

I think my family should get a frequent doctor discount or at least at the pharmacy:)His twin brother Drew was so upset and concerned...luckily all is well...
Nate the Great!! What a monkey doodle. Take care of yourselves! Thinking of you all!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you all get to be together. Hopefully with no more injuries.
ReplyDelete