I cannot express words well enough to say how grateful I am that this is my final chemo round...and with every prayer I say, I pray it is forever my final!!
It went well enough. My veins are shutting down, but I made it without needing a port, so that is good. My side effects do seem to get more pronounced every time. I am much more nauseous tonight than ever before.
The only crazy part of today came from Abbey. Now keep in mind she is 3 and I will not let her walk to the next door neighbors to play without me watching her or her brothers taking her, I am ridiculously paranoid about kidnappings and kids being hit by a car!!. My phone rang around 1:30 or so, but I was unable to answer. The call was coming from my next door neighbor. I thought that odd since she knew I was at chemo, so I asked Ryan to call her back. She was calling to let us know that she had found Abbey sitting on our front porch crying! Apparently Abbey and her friends decided they needed swim suits and everyone needed to go home and get their suit. That meant that Abbey had to cross 2 streets in our neighborhood to make it home, plus, I am TRULY shocked she knew how to get home!! All the kids had been farmed out to friends, so no one was here when she got home, therefore the door was locked.
I mention this because I want to, again, thank my Heavenly Father for watching over her and for my wonderful neighbor, Kori, for being so observant and watching out for my family. Thank you for taking care of Abbey and making sure she got back to the baby-sitters. This process is truly only do-able because I have so many friends, family and a higher power helping me!!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment